Our Private Wealth Services experience includes the following:
- Tailoring estate plans to the needs of family members in all generations;
- Developing creative and effective techniques to transfer wealth on a tax-efficient basis even as the laws change;
- Advising clients on succession issues in family businesses;
- Drafting prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements and assisting in all aspects of marital dissolutions;
- Helping clients with asset-protection strategies, both onshore and offshore;
- Advising on cross-border tax issues;
- Assisting corporate executives in minimizing taxes;
- Creating charitable foundations;
- Helping clients establish and operate family offices and private trust companies.
Members of the private wealth services group are active in developing and analyzing the estate planning, tax, family law, and probate issues affecting clients.